XY GT REPLICAAdd to favorites
Up for sale is my 1971 Ford Falcon XY GT replica.
The vehicle started its life as a falcon 500 six cylinder manual with an exceptionally clean unmolested body prior to restoration.
The body/paintwork was done approximately 8 years ago in its original Electric Blue colour.
Since then I have spent tens of thousands of dollars on the car and the following is a description of what it’s got!
- 500hp 347 Windsor engine with lots of $$ spent thats only travelled approx.1000kms
- 4 speed top loader with hurst shifter
- 9 inch lsd diff with 3.5 gears and new clutch pack
- Pacemaker 4 into 1 ceramic coated extractors
- Twin 3 inch stainless steel exhaust with flowmaster super 40 mufflers dropped at the diff
- Brand new Bathurst tank with Holley electric fuel pump and new fuel line from the tank to the engine
- Reconditioned brake booster and master cylinder
- Reconditioned brake cylinders and callipers
- All suspension and steering components are new
- 5 slot wheels with red wall tyres
- GT steering wheel
- Reproduction GT dash and gauges with GS taco (speedo has decided not to read at the moment)
- Original superfringe radio ( I did not wire it up but it does work)
- GT console
- Retrimmed seats to original white basketweave
- Rear Venetian
- Spot lights
- Registered till November 2019
- Custom “BAD XY” number plates included with the sale however can be negotiated out of the deal if not wanted
- Sills and door window frames do not have blackouts...this is the way I wanted it
- The car sounds very tough and turns a lot of heads
- No tyre kickers, low ballers or joy riders only genuine buyers will test drive this car