Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- The Users agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Users will not use this site for any purpose or in any way which is contrary to these terms and conditions or which is unlawful.
- FMC Sales t/as FordMuscleCars.Com.Au gives no guarantee of continued availability of any particular motor vehicle or part advertised on this site.
- FMC Sales accepts no responsibility for the content of any information regarding motor vehicles, parts are services as they appear on this web site. Users of this site acknowledge that FMC Sales has no control over the quality, safety or standard of motor vehicle, parts or services advertised on this site or the truth or accuracy of the information contained on this site (including in the advertisements) and that any information provided on this site and any illustrations or photographs displayed on this site are solely for the guidance of users and are not to be relied on.
- Users acknowledge that prices of vehicles provided on this site normally exclude government and statutory charges, unless otherwise stated.
- All intellectual property on the FordMuscleCars.Com.Au site belongs to FMC Sales or its licensors, and Users obtain no interest in that property. Users may not do anything which interferes with or breaches those intellectual property rights.
- Users warrant that all information they provide on the site is accurate, does not breach any law or the rights of any person. Users must not impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent their affiliation with a person or entity or forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting.
- FMC Sales may, at its discretion, refuse to pass on a lead to an advertiser if it believes the lead may infringe the rights of any person or may not comply with all the laws and regulations of the States and Territories.
- Users warrant that they have not relied on any representation made by FMC Sales which has not been expressly stated in these terms and conditions, or upon any descriptions, illustrations or specifications contained in any document including publicity material produced by FMC Sales.
- These terms and conditions are subject to warranties and liabilities that cannot by law be disclaimed and FMC Sales' liability for any breach of such a condition in relation to supply by it of services to Users is limited to, at FMC Sales' option, supply of the services again, or the payment of the cost of supplying the services again.
- FMC Sales will not be liable for any loss or damages (including direct, indirect, consequential, incidental and exemplary):
- if this site is unavailable to Users (by virtue of interruption, suspension or termination) for any reason, including due to computer or communications link downtime attributable to malfunction, upgrades or preventative or remedial maintenance activities;
- if there is any deficiency or inaccuracy in the site attributable to a lack of maintenance of the site;
- in relation to a notice or advertisement not appearing according to instructions; or
- in relation to the supply of services on or in relation to this site.
- On using this site and its services, Users indemnify FMC Sales against any claim, demand, injury, direct or indirect damage, loss or cost, liability, right of action or claim for compensation in contract, under statute or in tort (including negligence) made against or suffered by any of those indemnified arising, in whole or in part, in relation to:
- any activity that is expressed in these terms and conditions to be the responsibility of the User;
- any advertisement placed on the site or information made available on the site; or
- a breach of these terms and conditions.
- Without limiting the application of paragraph 12, Users shall indemnify FMC Sales in relation to defamation, liable, slander of title, infringement of copyright, infringement of trademarks or names of publication titles, unfair competition, breach of Trade Practices or Fair Trading legislation, breach of motor dealer legislation, violations of rights of privacy, confidential information, licences, loyalty rights or other intellectual property rights.
- This site may include links to third party sites which are not related to FMC Sales and in relation to which FMC Sales has no control or interest. The appearance of those links on this site does not indicate any relationship between FMC Sales and that third party or any endorsement by FMC Sales of that third party or its site.
- These terms and conditions are subject to change at the sole discretion of FMC Sales.
- The Users acknowledge that all correspondence concluded on the FMC Sales site and all activities of FMC Sales in relation to this site are made and concluded in the state of New South Wales.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of the state of New South Wales. The parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts exercising jurisdiction there.
- For the purposes of these terms and conditions: FMC Sales Trading as FordMuscleCars.Com.Au indemnify, each of its related body corporates, the publisher of the FMC Sales associated with this web site (where applicable) and each of their officers, employees and agents. Users means users of the web site and, where appropriate, advertisers on the web site.
- All requests enquiries should be directed via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org Refunds are handled on a case by case basis and any request for a refund must be in writing.
FMC reserves the right to release information relating to your advertisement to a small number of genuine buyers prior to the public publication of your Ad on the site. In event that your vehicle is sold to one of these buyers, your Ad may not appear on the site until we receive an email from you.
FMC reserves the right to refuse publication of any ad at its sole discretion.